UPCOMING CHAPTER EVENTS
UGLY FABRIC CHALLENGE
We’re having an Ugly Fabric Challenge!!!
And, as we are determined not to let COVID-19 get the best of us, we’ve developed easy ways for everyone to participate.
1. Participants must be ASG NJ Chapter members.
2. "Ugly" cotton fabric has been purchased and cut into 1/4-yard pieces. We purchased enough yardage for 25 participants. To date, we have 15 participants. If you’re not one of them, join us!!!
3. Project may be ANYTHING that is SEWN.
4. Fabric must be VISIBLE on the outside of the project.
If you would like to participate, please respond here.
On Monday, November 16 @ 7:00 pm, we will have ZOOM Ugly Challenge Show ‘n Tell. Participants will show and talk about what they made. We will ask attendees to vote virtually for their favorite.
We want everyone to attend, even if you didn’t enter the challenge. A few days prior to the event, you will receive an email inviting you to register. Once you do, you will receive a second email with information on how to access the Zoom meeting.
1. A good time sharing and telling about your projects with other happy sewers.
2. Zoom meeting attendees will vote on their favorite projects. There will be a PRIZE!!!
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Newport Beach, Calif.